Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jeremy Lipking Workshop


I wish this was my work!  I did not have anything ready to post so this had to do ;>).   Actually I've been busy getting everything in order and packed since I'll be leaving for Los Angeles on Thursday morning.  I'm going to be attending a 3 day painting workshop with a painter out there who I heard was not too bad I guess... Some artist by the name of Jeremy Lipking?  Ok, I can't hold it in - He's AMAZING!!!  I don't have enough space or time to mention all of his accomplishments - I CAN'T WAIT!  Click on his name above and check out his site...  Also, maybe I'll get to see Craig who's been featured in this blog somewhere below.  That is if he can make time in his busy California lifestyle!  On my return, I should have some good show in tell stuff to post for next week.

No comments: